Nothing is worse than suddenly realizing your data is gone. Whether it's your hard drive, SSD, external drive or USB thumb drive, EezIT can help you recover it. Our data recovery support is well known in the Calgary and surrounding area due to our impressive success rates and affordable pricing.
The first step is to call our team at 1-587-973-3948 to arrange an appointment and we will begin to recover your data - if we don’t succeed you don’t pay!
Want your data restored with no risk?
Live in Calgary / Surrounding Area?
Call us at 1-587-973-3948
Computer Not Working?
For over 10 years the staff at EezIT have been restoring Calgarians' valuable data.
Hard Drives, SSD’s, External Drives, Thumb Drives, SD Cards and more. If it can hold data - we can recover it!
PC or Mac
No Data - No Payment
What Our Clients Say
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
My computer would not boot so I called this business. Chip answered the phone, took my info and within an hour and a half he was at me door and fixed the problem very quickly. I explained that as a lawyer, I need my computer running as soon as possible. He came at the end of his day, did not complain, was very polite and fixed the problem quickly. I was surprised at how reasonable his prices were too. I would recommend him without a doubt. Fantastic service!!!
EezIT’s Data Recovery Support is second to none. We have been successfully restoring Calgary and the surrounding area's data for over 10 years. During that time we have become extremely proficient at recovering data. EezIT has an ongoing commitment to training and education so our techs utilize the latest and safest methods to recover your data.
Recovery Options with Full Transparency
EezIT data recovery experts will discuss all of your recovery options in easy-to-understand terms. Call us today and speak to our team to book an assessment
Call us at 1-587-973-3948
Data Recovery Process
- If your data is currently not accessible the first step is to fill out our “Appointment Form” found below. This is where you select what type of appointment you would like: In-house, drop-off, remote session or for businesses: on-location.
- Next we will ask for your contact information so our team can follow up and confirm the drop off or address for an on-location visit.
- Next we will ask you to confirm all information provided so that we can schedule or dispatch the appropriate team members and equipment - or provide you with a time to drop off the equipment at our headquarters.
- If you selected in-home or on-location for businesses our technicians will arrive on-time and begin to ascertain what the issues could be. Through the process of elimination we will be able to provide a preliminary assessment. This will let you know if retrieving the data is possible and if so the costs and timelines to execute. If it is not possible to retrieve the data you will not be charged for our time.
- If further inspection or equipment is needed to facilitate the recovery our Technicians will bring it back to our secure location, disinfect the equipment and begin the process.
What We Service
System & Devices
Typical Causes of Data Loss