Servicing Calgary & Cochrane, AB and area.
Computer Repair Service
Onsite Certified Computer Repair in Calgary, AB and Surrounding Area (travel fees will apply for outside Calgary city limits)
Computer Set Up
Laptop screen replacement
Data Recovery – deleted files or partitions, flash drives, smart phones
What We Do
We repair a wide range of complex issues on various systems including personal computers, Mac computers, tablets, smart phones, network issues, printers, server systems and more. Here are just some of the Computer Repair services we provide.
- New computer set up
- Transfer data from old to new system
- Laptop screen replacement
- Data recovery
- Virus removal
- Network issues
- Slow computer / Slow mac
- System upgrades
- Computer not booting up
WHO WE ARE
We are a passionate team of highly trained technicians, with proven progressive working experience in the IT industry for over 10 years.
Our team has completed industry related education courses and continues to build upon that on a daily basis, through personal research, courses, seminars and internal knowledge sharing.
You can rest assured, you’re in good hands, and we provide sound advice you can trust.
COVID Ready! We will sanitize ourselves and your equipment prior and after the repair. We will also gladly work in open spaces upon request, weather dependant (backyard, patio, garage, etc).
Based on 12 reviews
02:42 22 Sep 20
My painfully slow computer is back to life now thanks to these guys. Very professional, courteous and efficient. Highly... recommended.read more
02:44 01 Sep 20
I've never been treated so well by a tech company. I felt like I had a friend in my house, not a stranger. Chip is very... respectful, patient and knowledgeable enough to explain everything he was doing in order to get my computer back to life.read more
04:20 25 Aug 20
Had a great experience with Chip. He had upgraded my 2013 iMac with an SSD and now this machine is faster than when I... bought it. It was also a lot of fun watching him do it at my place, looked like a doctor doing surgery.read more
00:50 19 Aug 20
I had an issue that required some professional help and Eezit provided great remote assistance to me and I have sent... them a referral for family that lives in Calgary with rave reviews all around. 5 stars all the way!read more
20:54 10 Aug 20
Chip is awesome, highly professional, good value, timely and respectful. No issue he can't solve. I highly recommend... him to anyone looking for computer and IT services.read more
How We Do It
- Because we listen, we diagnose and fix exactly what you asked for under your supervision with full transparency.
- We are also IT consultants, which mean we can guide you through making your own educated decision based on sound advice. Not knowing how to get the most out of your devices or how to make them communicate better? Just ask.
- We will take the time and explain everything you need to know and beyond.
- We bring the necessary tools with us so we can fix it right there – that means no more hauling and jailing your systems for days or weeks before getting them back.
- We are local, accountable and fully insured and we will always stand behind our work.
- You will get an automated email notification prior to the technician arriving to your location
- The tech will also call prior arriving onsite to make sure someone will be at home
- Upon arriving onsite, the technician will listen, diagnose and fix exactly what you have asked for under your eyes, without any up selling tactics
- In the event that your system will need offsite repairs, you will be getting a form of consent prior to your equipment leaving the site and we will treat it with the highest level of care and confidentiality. Any equipment taken offsite is usually returned to the customer within 48 hours
- You only pay if at the end of our visit, your answer to this question is YES – ‘Are you happy with the way we handled your problem?’
Book a Service Call
Ready to Get Started?
Book by Phone: 1-587-576-6148 or Book online!